- traffic density and intensity changes every 2-3 hours;
- high density in the morning and afternoon, followed by a gradual decrease in the evening. The peak of the stream is at 8:30 and 17:00;
- high density on highways in the afternoon and low at night with a minimum from 00:00;
- relatively high density on local roads, the variable frequency allows you to make overtaking without problems;
- proportional ratio of vehicle types;
- very low traffic density on local roads at night;
- improved traffic lights cycle at all intersections (two types of cycle);
- up to 3 seconds increased the duration of yellow after green in order to avoid accidents;
- the duration of yellow after red has been reduced to 1 sec (be careful!);
- the work cycle of traffic lights on road works has been changed, the red light is on for 12 seconds.
Recommended to place priority with respect to maps and traffic packs.
[ETS2 v1.32] Real Traffic Density and Ratio v1.32.c
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Add Images or Videos
This feature will be available soon!
Incorrect? Let us know!