This mod adds more differential ratios for original SCS transmissions in ATS.
A differential ratio is a number that means how many times slower the axle rotates than the cardan shaft. The more differential ratio is – the slower your truck goes at the same RPM.
I made bigger differential ratios for more realistic driving and better handling of heavy cargoes. The last differential, 4.11, should be enough for carrying ~100-ton trailers.
Starting From Version 1.3 There Are Also Lower Differentials For Faster And More Fuel Economic Drive. But You Should Have A Powerful Engine For That – Otherwise You May Get Stuck At High Slopes!
– does not replace anything, works as an add-on
– does not change gear names
– adds 2.16, 2.28, 2.47, 2.64, 2.85, 3.08, 3.25, 3.55, 3.73, 3.91 and 4.11 differentials for all vanilla transmissions
– has real differential ratio numbers
– works not only with Eaton 13 and 18 speeders but with every transmission in the game including 10 speeders, Allison, and 12 speeders
– has default prices and unlocks for all transmissions
– works with any version of the game
– works with any priority in mod manager
Currently Supported Truck Mods:
– Kenworth T900 Legend
– Kenworth W900 Long (by richt05tv)
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.