Previous Fix Earlier Today:
I Was Asked To Make This Great Trailer Ownable, So Here You Go!
Make sure you are using BK Vissers version and put my mod above the trailer in the mod manager.
There are some bugs like incorrect wheel position after customizing, so I made each basic skin in the market, just choose what you need and don’t customize the trailer.
If You Want Custom Skins For The Ownable Version:
1) Install your skin
2) Go to def/vehicle/trailer_owned/auto_medias/paint_job
3) Duplicate itia.sii file
4) Make a custom name for your skin in the line 3: “accessory_paint_job_data : [skin name].auto_medias.paint_job”
5) Change the name, but it’s not necessary
6) Define your skin in the line 10: “paint_job_mask: “/vehicle/trailer_eu/auto_medias/skins/[skin name].tobj”
7) Go to def/vehicle/trailer_dealer/auto_medias
8) Duplicate autro_medias_itia.sii file
9) Change line 31: “data_path: “/def/vehicle/trailer_owned/auto_medias/paint_job/[skin file name].sii” – here goes your skin file name your gave in that directory
10) Done! Go to the market and find the trailer with your custom skin
Also, I am currently working on adding cables to the trailer, but my success is not that good, and I can’t say when and whether it will be done.
Now You Can Download The New Version With Cables Below:
All bugs remain, the process of making skins is described down below this updated post.
Don’t Forget You Have To Use BK Vissers Version Put Below This Mod:
Authors: MADster, PikPikker
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.