Changes In 1.6.4:
Added attribute sounds in accessory data (engine, transmission, cabin, chassis, interior)
Fixed “turn signal through interior” ✔ rotated flares
Changes In 1.6.3:
engine data: changed engine names
engine data: checked engine values
transmission data: checked transmission values
cabin data: added individual horn sound
added horns and horn slots, as added in ETS2 1.38.X
FIX: front & side mirrors
✔ compatibility to ETS2 1.37.X
✔ openable windows
✔ FMOD banks in defs
✔ added G330-12 (R) transmission
Updated to 18.104.22.168 to support ETS2 1.36.X
Fixed ✔ bugged front & side mirrors
✔ Fixed ✔ moved doorhandles ✔ caused by changes for “Tuning DLC”;
✔ Fixed ✔ last dx11-error ✔ painted eu sunshield.
– New Actros & Arocs SLT as seperate vehicles
– Two 8×4 chassis in 3300mm & 3900mm length for Actros
– Bigspace in 2500mm width for both vehicles
– Gigaspace in 2500mm width for Actros
– Front bumpers selectable (orignal, SLT)
– Rear fenders selectable (original, tearplate in 2 variants)
– Badges removable
– “Front grill” selectable (plastic, paint)
– “Sides/front fenders” selectable (plastic, paint)
– Towing hitch selectable (without, straight, tilted)
– Set of “heavy cargo plates/signs”
– License plates selectable (different positions, texture & generated by the game)
– Customizable light plates in large & medium size for both vehicles
– Roofbars, new transmission, skins, and more ….
CreditsMod presented by WTD - WrittenExample, Thunderhawk, D4LYNCHHDAdditional contributers:Speedy143 (West of Scotland Heavy Haulage -- Skin)Lucas95 (Aertssen, Baumann, Blue Star, Bolk, Bögl, Vossmann, Zerges -- Skins)Gordon Gekko (Cadzow, Ruttle Plant -- Skin)Scaild (Svestka -- Skin)LadenSwallow (adaptation of scs skins - Bears, Heavy Charge)
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.