Adapts and resizes user interface elements to fit 32:9 (Tested and modified on a Samsung G9 49″ 5120×1440)
This mod adapts and resizes the most common interface elements in Fallout 76.
It’s still in it’s early stages and updates will follow as soon as i have time to do them, it’s is now fully playable but will contain bugs and several parts that are not done yet.
Seen a lot of users wanting a 32:9 mod so figured it was best to just release what i have done so fare.
Mod is inspired by Unstretched UltraWide (21:9) and HappySundays 48:9 mod (Not listed on Nexus)
Credits Goes To:
Fallout 76 Dataminer discord and it’s creator Eckserah.
Manson for automating / scripting the update process for later upcoming Fallout 76 patches.
Chraczil for finding an obvious mistake i had been fighting for a week in under 5 min’s
And the rest of you guys and girls that helped me out.
This mod will work with Perk Loadout Manager but you must use the (No HUD loadout notification) version.
ImprovedHealthBars currently breaks the mod, looking in to that, and will probably work in a later version
As with most mods this will not work in Nuclear Winter mode.
Any mod that modifies files in the SeventySix – Interface.ba2 file will most likely break the mod, so the first time you install please
rename your Fallout76Custom.ini
Currently the overlay.swf changes will not stick if this mod is archived as its own file, so for now you will need to add the files to the original SeventySix – Interface.ba2 like explained bellow.
If You Are Having Problems With The Screen Being To Small:
Set Your ISize H And ISize W To:
In your Fallout76Prefs.ini and write protect it.
First: Backup your original C:Program Files (x86)Bethesda.net LaunchergamesFallout76DataSeventySix – Interface.ba2
Creation Kit Installation:
1. Get the Creation Kit for Fallout 4 here : Creation Kit
2. Follow the instructions on the page to install it.
3. Left click on your C:Program Files (x86)Bethesda.net LaunchergamesFallout76DataSeventySix – Interface.ba2
4. Choose open with.. find your Creation Kit folder and the program called Archive2.exe , usually: C:Program Files (x86)Bethesda.net LaunchergamesToolsArchive2Archive2.exe
5. Unzip you downloaded mod and unpack “Interface”, double click your C:Program Files (x86)Bethesda.net LaunchergamesFallout76DataSeventySix – Interface.ba2, Archive2 should now open, after that just drag your unpacked “Interface” folder into Archive2 and save.
6. Good to go, start your game
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.