Nevada, ZA. Our Family farm I grew up on inspired this map, together with some wishfull thinking the map was born. I took the best features of our farm and nestled it with fs19 features.
6 Sellpoints, 15 fields (I mean really how many can you actually manage)
It has 15 fields, 2 of which is not rectangular for those who want to do things by hand..
Then there are a number of rectangular fields that can be ploughed into a random shaped field if 2 is not enough 🙂
This is the field sizes:
- Field 1 (field01): 2.064 ha
- Field 2 (field02): 2.069 ha
- Field 3 (field03): 1.066 ha
- Field 4 (field04): 1.065 ha
- Field 5 (field05): 15.269 ha
- Field 6 (field06): 8.382 ha
- Field 7 (field07): 6.137 ha
- Field 8 (field08): 7.686 ha
- Field 9 (field09): 13.995 ha
- Field 10 (field10): 7.536 ha
- Field 11 (field11): 8.107 ha
- Field 12 (field12): 5.354 ha
- Field 13 (field13): 3.709 ha
- Field 14 (field14): 8.666 ha
- Field 15 (field15): 11.661 ha
It has multifruit: Carrot, onion, hops, rye, poppy, spelt, millet, tritycale, tabacco, Lucern
All standard fs19 Animals
17 new Birds/Animals sounds added to the map, they are scattered over the map and can be heard only in different spots, once you have discovered them you can mark them. I will release a list of them soon on my blog. Best is to travel on horseback or walk.
So see if you can find them all, some only start round 9am and 2 others are nocturnal only starts 9pm then obviously the daytime ones sleep at night 🙂
Hill Climb Speed Test Keep score who can go fastest up the hill…
Can you ramp over the small dam? Build up speed on th main road between BGS and Field13 and see if you can clear the small dam 🙂
Standard game starts with Farm, 2x Lands, 5 fields and a huge array of equipment, but not the big stuff, this is so there is much room for expansion and growth. But there is way enough to start and have lots of fun from the word go.
Other difficulty startups according to standard game.
you cant buy the Nevada farm but you can still make a pretty neat startup at the sheep farm (Uncles Place) or if you buy land with field1 to 4 there is a nice spot next to the small dam which is level, and free water on both these options close by.
Credits1. Giants for making an awesome game, and a very difficult game editor 🙂
2. Shywizzard (brother i learned a lot) Thanks
3. Who ever made Countyline, Oakfield, FOMC and Greenwhich Valley… i borrowed and learned a lot there from all these maps…. Thank you so much guys 🙂
4. Farmer Klein… dont forget to mention you boet, also saw some handy things at your channel
5. Last but most of all The Lord Jesus for creating this amazing planet and also our amazing farm where i grew up on..
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Add Images or Videos
This feature will be available soon!