This is a modification to Belfast City Airport, EGAC.
I am not an expert in 3D modelling, so don’t expect a fully blown add-on here. This is just a tidy up of mostly ground markings/facilities that are a bit lacking in the default airport.
I am hoping that one day there will be a fully developed EGAC, but I hope this improves things for now.
The Main Features Of This Modified Airport Include:
1. Runway has working ILS that will be auto-tuned by onboard computer when selecting ILS04 or ILS22 approaches.
2. The vegetation that blocked some of the approach lighting has been removed.
3. Parking is more in line with the real airfield parking stands, with added ground support for airliners- both for the main apron and the small GA apron
4. Gate 4 now has functioning jetway. Note gates 9 and 10 are not for airliners (They can spawn here but will not get push back tugs).
5. Taxiway signs added.
6. Added a stock SDK control tower above the ‘fire station’ with some fire trucks outside.
7. Apron lighting added.
8. Taxi way edge lighting tidied up.
9. Added a few more cars to the surrounding car parking.
Installation is just an unzipping and placing the unzipped folder in the communities folder. There is an installation text file in the zip.
Feel free to report any bugs you uncover in the comment section below.
(As a very minor note for users of EGAC and in no way a criticism of the excellent add-on produced by Lash123456, if you have the photogrammetry for Belfast installed – then there will be some obstruction to the landing lights for the approach to Rwy 04, due to photogrammetric trees rendered in Victoria Park. Also when taxiing to runway 04 threshold via A3, use some ‘welly’ to get up the incline to the threshold and proceed throughout all taxi manoeuvres with utmost care!)
GPS Coordinates: 54.6173, -5.8727
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.