1. We go along the SnowRunner en_us preload paks client path and find the initial.pak folder, open it through any archiver;
2. Inside the archive, go along the path initial.rar [media] classes trucks and find the desired file for the truck, jeep, etc., with which we will manipulate. For example, chevrolet_kodiakc70.xml. Open this file with a text editor.
3. Having opened the necessary file, we search for lines and replace with lines from the file that we downloaded.
4. Some wheel sizes do not want to be set, so immediately change another line MaxWheelRadiusWithoutSuspension = “0.35” and change the numbers in quotation marks to 2.00 (MaxWheelRadiusWithoutSuspension = “2.00”). Then any wheels will get up.
4.1. By the way, so that any car is available in the store at any location, we find the line Country = “RU” or Country = “USA” and change it to Country = “”, we do not write anything in quotation marks.
5. After all the changes, save the file and drop it back into the archive (if pulled out) and agree to a replacement, if not pulled out we simply agree to a replacement.
PS. Everything is purely for fun. First, try changing one on one wheelbarrow, if you like change to others. If you have questions write.
ModsHost claims no ownership or authorship of this mod - files, images & description. All credit goes to the author of this work.
Are we missing something? Download link incorrect? Let us know!
Submit a YouTube video. Paste your link and hit Submit.